Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ENERGY SHIFT MIDNIGHT 2012


This is the text of an audio I did for my website:  www.beyondvibration.org a few weeks ago.  All references to beyond vibration come from what is happening on that website.  Normally, I don’t post test for the audios, but several people still have dial-up and can’t readily access the audios.  I am doing this for those people.

I have not been reading books or message boards online about spiritual occurrences to any degree for the last several years.  It allows me to talk about what I experience without the input of others or having others ideas put in my head.  For that reason, I do not expect that what I talk about is going to be the so-called norm or the popular theory of what is happening.

I do have people ask me about things because they know I don’t read what others write/talk about.  I guess it gives me the opportunity to talk about what I am seeing, feeling, experiencing perhaps with a fresh set of eyes…or at least as fresh as I can keep them.

I am going to begin this in a slightly different place from where I usually begin.  As most of you know, I have a Visitor Guide that I have had for many, many lifetimes.  She is from a planet in the Pleiades Cluster.  She does not tell me what to do or attempt to control me in any way.  She does answer questions I have and is willing to discuss issues that I want to talk to Her about (which occurs very rarely).  Otherwise, I go about living my life, as I know I am supposed to.  I have always known what I am supposed to do. 

Normally, I would not even mention Her on Beyond Vibration, as this Website is not about the Visitors, but about ascension to the new Earth beyond vibration.  However, it is two words that she said to me and when she said them that make it necessary for me to mention Her now.

The day after Christmas, she said just two words to me.  They were:  “Midnight 2012.”  She did not elaborate or say anything else.  I don’t ask the question “why” when I receive information, as I have learned that it is not necessary.  I will understand when the time is right.  I assumed She was reminding me that 2012 approaching soon.  I should know by now not to assume anything.

If you ask “why?” when given information remember that it is a question of the mind/ego not the soul.  The soul already knows.  I realize that in our society it is usually one of the first questions that a human asks.  Try and train yourself to stop doing this.  Just let the information come to you when it is time for it to do so.  This becomes increasingly important as you separate from your physical body and move toward your soul.

OK…now we jump forward to midnight 2012.

At exactly 1 AM EST on New Year’s Day, I awoke from a sound sleep.  My first sensations were physical in nature.  I was nauseated, had pain all over my body, my head hurt. I felt dizzy.  I just lay in bed wondering what the heck was going on.  I remember thinking that nothing was going to happen when 2012 began.  In fact, I felt that so strongly that I went to sleep at about 10 PM EST on New Year’s Eve.  I just lay in bed for a few minutes before I realized that 1 AM EST was in fact midnight where the Mayans lived.  Then I remembered Her words, “Midnight 2012.”

I knew that there was a tremendous energy shift going on.  I just lay there and went to my center.  When I did that, the physical symptoms began to subside.  It was then that I felt the full force of the energy shift.

I said to myself, “Whoa! ”

It was intense, complete, and I knew it was continuing to accelerate.  I lay there allowing the shift to wash over my body and most importantly, my soul.  I could not have brought myself out of it if my life depended on it.  It was total…absolutely total in its completeness. 

As the shift continued, I realized that the physical and spiritual worlds were coming closer together at an amazing pace.  Where I used to be able to see a distinct separation between the two when I wanted to, there was now only a thin veil.

This shift occurred not only to me but also to the whole planet.  I suspect that each soul was aware of it on some level and those that are sensitive to energy shifts would feel it to a much greater degree.  Those that are tuned in to their souls and have completed the first step as discussed here (separating the physical self from the soul) are going to be aware of this to a much greater degree than those of you that either skipped that step believing that you already were doing this or have not completed this step.

If you did, in fact, complete this step, but have not yet climbed out of your fear boxes you are going to be fearful of what you are beginning to be aware of.  You will be seeing the spirit world to a far greater degree.  You will be aware of the Visitors (Aliens) that are on this planet now.  The energy shift has forced you to become aware of these aspects.  You are going to feel the acceleration of this energy shift and it will cause those fear issues, especially as it relates to spirits and Visitors, to become overwhelming for many of you.  This also includes the physically deceased or ghosts as many people call them.

Awareness of this shift will not be occurring all the time, but will come in spurts as you strive to increase your awareness of the spirit world.  Also, you are going to be more aware of any visits that occur in your physical world.  It is important to remember that this will occur whether you want it to or not.  The energy shift has happened.  The two worlds are now very close together.  How you choose to react to this shift is going to determine how quickly you are able to proceed to the next steps outlined on this website. 

You will need to make sure that you concentrate on getting out of the fear boxes so you can avail yourself of the shift.  This is a very positive shift and is in no way going to harm you either physically or spiritually if you do not approach it with fear or trepidation. 

This shift actually began several years ago, but at a much slower pace.  It started slowly and has been accelerating over the last few years.  It made a quantum leap at midnight on 2012 where the Mayans and their ancestors live.  It will continue to accelerate.

It continues to manifest in some ways that are somewhat difficult to adjust to.  For me, the most difficult one has been a dramatic shift in my sleep pattern.  I used to sleep through the night with no trouble.  Now I find that I waking up at between 3 and 4 AM EST every night.  I am wide-awake at that time, just as I used to be when I was sleeping through the night.  Adjusting to this has been rather difficult to get used to.  I am fortunate that I am retired and can make this adjustment as I need to.  I also find that I sleep more during the day.  I am still in the process of finding equilibrium with this dramatic change and it has been almost three weeks since the energy shift occurred.

I am concentrating on completing this adjustment before I go on to the next thing I am to do.  It is always better to not have more than one iron in the fire at a time.  If one attempts to do too much at the same time, they set themselves up for failure on all fronts.

I am going to start a new thread on the forum here at Beyond Vibration and I hope that those of you that feel comfortable doing so, will share your experiences with regard to this energy shift.  You do have to register in order to be able to post.  Of course, if you are already registered, this doesn’t apply to you.

Since the energy shift, I have had one quite striking experience that I am going to include in this audio.

About the end of the first week in January, I was sitting on my front porch watching the clouds.  This is something that I often do as I enjoy talking to them.  On this particular day, there were not many in the sky.  They were smallish and puffy.  I was aware that they felt extremely peaceful and were not vibrating in the way that clouds usually vibrate.  It was an incredibly peaceful moment.

I was watching them and then I realized that once they got to a certain point in the sky, they disappeared.  They just disappeared.  I started watching more closely and I realized that there was what had to be a slit in the sky that they were passing through.  Another “Whoa! Moment”.

After watching about 4 or 5 of them do this, I realized that a portal had opened up in the sky.  I could not see it with my Human eyes, but I could feel it with my soul.  It did not cover the length of the entire sky, but was relatively small.  I sat there watching this happen before my eyes.  I went neutral, entered an altered state of consciousness, and just tuned into that area.  I felt extreme the extreme joy of the clouds as they passed through the portal.  I watched very carefully, but I saw nothing come back from the other side of the portal to Earth.  It appeared to be a one-way portal.

It was then that I realized that I was actually watching clouds ascend to beyond vibration.

It is my expectation that more and more of these amazing spiritual occurrences are going to be happening especially this year as the energy accelerates and Earth begins to finalize her preparation to begin the significant Earth changes that I know are coming.

This is a time of wonder.  It is a time to not be fearful of the changes, but rather to embrace them.

Remember don’t let the static of fear and doom that is going to be increasing stop you from doing this spiritual work.

I plan to continue to not read books, etc. this year in order that others have not affected what I experience.

Thanks for reading this and I will be talking about more of these experiences as they occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment