Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

From Roscoe and My Visitor Guide - 10/6/10

She has told me that the changes have begun and said that the Oceans hold the key to the future of Humans...so we better be paying attention to how healthy they are.

The one thing she keeps emphasizing to me is to be sure I am living where there is a good source of water all the time, which I do.

Actually, the most information I am getting is from Roscoe who is working to keep the Gulf Coast and the Gulf of Mexico hurricane/tropical storm free. Its worked so far. I just hope that he and his friends can keep it up for another month.

He threw those fronts down far enough South of me to begin to cool the Gulf. When the Gulf cools, hurricanes don't have the hot water to use to feed their energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment