Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Animal Spirits's Life Story


I know that a lot of you wonder which animals I work with and what my life has been like.  I believe that in all fairness I should be open about my life journey.  I am going to tell you a bit more about me in the hopes that you will see that while I am able to do things now, the journey on that road has not been easy.  I was told it would not be easy, but since I have no fear that didn’t bother me.  I believe that everything in life is a lesson and if we can learn the lesson and discard the rest as baggage, then we can walk into our futures with a much lighter step. 

It seems to me that posters out of fear of something hide so much.  I always read profiles of new posters wherever I go on the Internet in an effort to get to know them and feel their energy.  I hope that by posting this it will make others more comfortable in doing so themselves.

With respect to my values, I pretty much raised myself. I was a child of nature…a true tomboy.  My parents were married until we lost my Dad in the 1982 due to illness.  I married at age 18 and had my son at age 19.  I divorced when he was 5 years old and tried to raise him on a secretary’s salary.  I started college soon after that.  That was before Pell Grants, College Loans, etc.  There were few single mothers going to college at that time…especially in the field of science.  I raised him, worked as a Laboratory Technician in the Biochemistry Dept. 20 hours a week, and attended college.  It took me about 6 years to get my Biology/Microbiology Degree, but I did graduate.  I worked as a Petroleum Chemist for the State for about 25 or so years before retiring.  For close to 30 years I have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome…that really made it hard for me.  Somehow I was able to work through the pain and fatigue and finally retired.  After my son was grown and left home and in addition to working full-time, I did volunteer work as a shift supervisor for the FL AID/HIV Hotline taking in progress suicide, grief, counseling, hysterical, and general information calls.  I did that at night.  Them I became a Guardian Ad Litem (advocate for neglected, abused, and abandoned children in court).  I did that for about 4 years.  After I retired, I raised the baby songbirds for a local volunteer wildlife sanctuary for about 10 years. That meant that from late April through September, I caring for them 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.  The animal spirits directed the making of the main website and the Animal Spirit Guides Forum.  I have done that since around 1998.  I also played a significant part in helping raise my Grandchildren.  I found that by not wallowing in my woe and going out of myself, that I actually helped myself distract the pain/illness.  There was always someone in greater need than myself and I wanted to help him or her.

During that time, I slowly became able to do the spiritual and physical parts of what I do now.  I traveled as much as I could and saw wondrous things.  My one regret is that I never made it to Namibia, as that was the last place I truly wanted to go to.  I also do wildlife art and love to garden and my do my spiritual work.  The four weeks I spent in the Outback of the North Territory in Australia was magical and I learned so much while there.

I have had a Visitor Guide from the Pleiades all of this life and for many of my previous lives.  At first she was a voice in my right ear that taught and nurtured me as a young child and adult.  She has a very distinctive voice and I always knew.   After working for many years, I am now able to see Spirits and Aliens in their physical forms and converse with each should either of us wish to.   This took years of patiently and slowly working to hone this ability to where it is now.  I am able to connect with any spirit I wish to and do work for others in Pet Communication.


I have never charged a penny for any work I do for others, whether it is spiritual or physical.  I am rewarded by the Universe with wondrous things.

These are the animals that work with me in each direction:

EAST–Snake (Cobra)
SOUTH –Coyote
WEST–Wolf
NORTH –Moose
ABOVE –Armadillo
BELOW –Turtle
WITHIN –Cougar
LEFT/FEMALE/HEALING—A mated pair of Jaguars, the male is regularly spotted, the female is Black
RIGHT/MALE/WARRIOR--Orca
AHEAD GUIDING MY PATH TO THE FUTURE – Dog and Two Dragons:  One Fire & One Chaos
BEHIND – PROTECTING MY REAR AND PAST—Crow

It is through the hardships in my life that I am where I am today.  Without having to deal with the hard stuff, I would not understand and be able to help others.  This type of real life experience cannot be learned from books and workshops.

My Visitor Guide has been with me through all of it and I am damn glad she has been.

My Animal Spirit Website is:  http://www.animalspirits.com/
My Facebook page is:  www.facebook.com/animalspirits

...anyhoo…that is my story and I am sticking to it.

1 comment:

  1. Animalspirits,
    I think it's wonderful how you've lived your life and that you try and help other people who are going through similar experiences.

    ReplyDelete